2. If you want to ask us anything about these Terms and Conditions of Use or have any comments or complaints about our website, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Unless otherwise specified on the face of the Voucher and/or the Website at the time of the promotion of the Deal, the Service and the Vouchers on this Website are directed solely at those who access this Website from the Republic of Ireland. We make no representation that the Service and/or any Voucher Products referred to on this Website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations outside the Republic of Ireland. Those who choose to access this Website from other countries are responsible for compliance with Applicable Laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
4. The Website, Service and any Purchase are for your non-commercial, personal use only and must not be used for business purposes.
5. We provide the Service in order to enable you to Purchase Vouchers advertised on our Website at discount prices.
6. We act as sales agent to each of the Merchants advertising Vouchers through Deals on the Website.
7. To use the Service and make a Purchase you must be 18 years of age or over.
8 . All Vouchers are promotional vouchers that are offered for Purchase at a discount price and are subject to any terms, restrictions and conditions associated with the respective Deal.
9 . For verification purposes each Voucher shall bear a sequential number and a security number.
10 . All Vouchers shall contain a redemption period on the face of the Voucher and/or on the Website at the time of the promotion of the Deal, during which time the Customer can redeem the Voucher for the Voucher Products at the discount price.
11. If you choose to reserve a Voucher advertised on the Website you will need to complete the necessary steps as per the instructions set out on the Website. On entering your Payment Details, you authorise us to charge you for the cost of the Deal, but this does not constitute any obligation on our part to sell you a Voucher or Voucher Product.
12. Should Activation of the Deal occur, we will process your Payment Details submitted to us upon reservation of the Voucher. A contract for purchase of the Voucher Products shall only be made between you and the Merchant when we email you confirming the Purchase has completed.
13. By making a Purchase, you acknowledge that the Purchase is made subject
14. We shall retain details of the Purchase including your Paypal details. We shall not retain your Payment Details.
15. Upon Activation of the Deal, the Voucher shall be redeemable by you from the Merchant for the specified Voucher Products during the redemption period specified on the Voucher.
16. The Merchant shall honour its obligation to provide Voucher Products upon the presentation of the Voucher by you, other than in the event of fraud or where that redemption would breach Applicable Laws.
17. The restrictions, if any, in relation to the combination of redemption of the Voucher with any other promotions, vouchers, third party certificates, coupons or other conditions shall be at the discretion of the Merchant and shall be set out on the face of the Voucher and/or on the Website in accordance with the terms advertised in relation to the respective Deal.
18. If you Purchase Vouchers on this Website, the Merchant and not grabadeal.ie is:
(a) the seller of the Voucher Products;
(b) solely responsible for redeeming any Voucher you Purchase; and
(c) solely responsible for supplying the Voucher Products to you in accordance with the description provided on the Voucher and for the Voucher Products themselves. Grabadeal.ie takes no responsibility for failure of the merchant to supply the Voucher Products to you in the event of liquidation or the closing of the Merchant business.
19. Where your Voucher has reached or is past the redemption period set out at the time of the promotion of the Deal, it shall be deemed to have expired.
20. Once we make the Voucher available for download by you, you shall be entitled to request the cancellation of your Purchase (within 14 days from the day on which you receive the Voucher), provided that you have not already redeemed or partially redeemed the Voucher.
21. If, after redemption of the Voucher, you are not satisfied with any aspect of the Voucher Product you may request a refund, provided that such request made within 5 Business Days of redemption of the Voucher and the complaint was addressed to the Merchant as a point of first recourse.
22. Neither we nor the Merchant are responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers. You should treat the Voucher and the Voucher security number as if it were cash. No replacement Voucher can be issued in respect of lost or stolen Vouchers.
23. You agree that you will abide by the terms of the Deal and the terms and conditions of the Merchant in respect of any Vouchers which you choose to Purchase.
24. You warrant that you are legally entitled to Purchase a Voucher and be doing so, you acknowledge that you have read, accepted and understood the terms attaching to the Deal.
25. The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. However, we will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions on the Website as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We do not guarantee that the Service or the Website will be free of faults (or that the Vouchers will be free of error) and we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
28. Where the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
29. Your correspondence or dealings with, or participation with Merchants found on our Website are solely between you and such Merchant. You agree that grabadeal.ie shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such Merchants on the Website.
32. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.